3.24.2014

#100HAPPYDAYS

Hello my dear blog. It's been quite a while since my last post. I don't like to make excuses, but I was going through a very depressing time in my life (which I'm still struggling through) that I didn't want to dump onto my blog. Things have slowly gotten better with time. I'm currently back in Hawaii on my spring break. The past few days has allowed me to recuperate and focus on all the things that make me happy which leads to my next agenda...

I've been sparked to revive this blog with a challenge of sorts. It's called the 100 Happy Days project. I noticed that I tend to focus on the negative aspects on my life, which is what makes me feel so down all the time. I know I have so much going on for me currently to be grateful for, that I feel like rubbish for being so negative all the time. It affects how I treat others and I noticed I get jealous of other people being so happy. I realize to achieve happiness you need to work for it and I've been in a downward spiral of bleakness. So starting today and the next 99 days after, I'm going to post a picture of something that has made me happy. No matter how big or small it is, as long as it allows me to reflect that maybe the day wasn't so bad after all, because there was this one thing that made me smile for just a moment. 

So let's do this together. Ready... set ... let's be happy!