3.30.2014

DAY 5: I RUN TO EAT


I woke up at the butt crack of dawn to drive my mother into town for work. Since Magic Island/Ala Moana Beach is close to her office I decided to head over and go running. It felt good to run next to the beach with that ocean breeze. If I were home more often, I would definitely come to the beach to exercise daily. I remember when I was training for the Great Aloha Run two years ago, I would come here with Clay to go running. 


My home is so beautiful.


I went to Eat the Street later that night with Shane and Clay. It was so crowded from the last time I've been. The theme this month was Japan. I got an teriyaki okonomiyaki, sushi sliders, and an guava chiffon Ono Pop! We also got these mason jars of lemonade. I really just wanted to buy the jar because of it's design, but the lemonade was fresh squeezed and came in a variety of flavors such as lilikoi, strawberry, blackberry lavender, lychee, and pineapple. Afterwards we went back to Clay's apartment to chill for a bit. Home has been so good to me this week - I'm going to be so sad when I have to leave!